Sunday, May 9, 2010

Have Route, Will Travel

I have my route planned!!

It's Sunday night and I finally have details more than "just heading west". I have decided to take the multiple interstate route, vs I-40 W for 2000 miles (which is pretty hard to screw up). Day 1 will involve driving up to Asheville, Knoxville, and Lexington, KY. After that, it goes something like this: Louisville, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, Salt Lake City, Lake Tahoe, and Sacramento. We have 7 days and therefore plenty of time to see what the country has to offer in roadside attractions. I am voting for any "World's largest ____" and welcome any suggestions!

The real adventure begins in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. You should pull off the highway avery two hours, drive in random direction for 15 minutes, then stop and ask first person how to get to Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete