Friday, May 14, 2010

Kitty treats for dinner

The adventure continues!

Ok, so I started out the day by checking out of the hotel in Denver, and the woman working there had a mustache! Like a real one - like I know guys who would be jealous of her mustache! Holy cow! And then I saw a truck driving down the interstate with 2 MISSILES in the back of the truck! They were in the bed of the truck and they were the length of the truck so they were pointing out. Oddly, I wasn't too concerned as they were going the opposite direction of us...

But I digress....

Today we were in Denver, CO and went west to Golden, CO to see Buffalo Bill's gravesite. He was buried not in Cody, WY - the town he founded - but atop of Lookout Mountain. They also had a museum and he was a pretty interesting guy.


Harry (the cat) had a big adventure today too. Prior to seeing Bill, we stopped at Wal-Mart and got the guys some kitty treats. They were in the bag in the back seat of the car. Harry must have gotten a little cabin fever while we were at museum and he popped open his carrier (who knew he knew how to do that!!), hopped out, and got himself some snacks. When we got back to the car, I opened the front door to find my cat sitting on the floor of the car on the driver's side. I gave them the remaining kitty treats for dinner.


We are currently in Wyoming in the town of Rock Springs. It is the 4th largest town in WY so you have no excuse to have never heard of it. There are like only 5 towns in the whole state. Despite being desolate, WY is probably the most beautiful state I have ever driven through. Tomorrow, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment